Coffee Break for the CryoEM specialists of the MPG
First Facility Coffee Break
- Date: Jun 1, 2023
- Time: 02:00 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Location: web-talk
- Room: Zoom-Meeting
- Host: Max Planck BioImaging Core Unit Network - Facility Coffee Break
Similar to our Coffee break for the EM community of the MPG, this Coffee break is devoted to CryoEM specialists. We want to foster the interaction within the CryoEM community and give the possibility to exchange knowledge in the field of cryo-electron microscopy.
Facility staff and EM users are invited to join it. Therefore, feel free to share the link to the relevant people in your facility of institute.
Click here to join our coffee break in Zoom
Meeting ID: 842 9863 4361
Our coffee break are planned as on open discussion forum of about 45 - 60 min.
- we will have 2 speakers/moderators who introduce the problem and/or their solution (just talking or with slides, up to the moderators. Max 5 min each).
- after the problem is presented, we make a discussion round, in which everyone has the opportunity to share their thoughts of their idea/solution. Max 2-3 min per person
- open discussion of opinion/solutions/ideasif needed another round in which everyone speaks
- at the end we prepare a short summary of the discussion for documentation and for ourselves to remember.