The Max Planck BioImaging Core Unit Network is a new initiative within the Max Planck Society to foster collaboration and empower people, science and innovation.
We want to foster the training and networking of facilities/core units and their users to increase their performance, the quality of their work and generate new opportunities.
Be more cost effective
• analyze faster & get more results
• collaborate more
• avoid duplication of efforts
• establish a single point of contact
• coordinate actions within MPG
• coordinate actions with other networks and companies
• empower people
• create new training opportunities for users & staff
• learn from each other & teach together